Friday, August 9, 2013

Did someone say "Go With the Flow?"

Tuesday, August 6th,2013.

I had to remind myself of this as a reviewed a few of my older posts.  Go with the Flow.  Yesterday we received a message that there was a problem with one of our documents.  I was very frustrated.  We were counting on being submitted this week.  We rushed and rushed to get this document fixed.  We are praying that our dossier was submitted today.  We have not heard.

I am working on trusting The Lord. My fear shows just that opposite of that.  God has blessed us with  the finances of this adoption, He placed it on our hearts to adopt K., He placed it in K.'s heart to be adopted, He placed it on L.'s heart to WANT to adopt an older sister, He has provided J. with a job that provides health insurance. There are so many blessings that God has given us these last through months, why don't I use those to capture the negative thoughts when they pop-up?

No comments:

Post a Comment