Thursday, September 26, 2013

Refreshed and Renewed....in His Mercy!


I have to be honest, I had a pretty rough day yesterday (I didn't know if you could tell from my previous post, haha) But God awoke me this morning to this amazing face .....



And He reminded me of the nights I would sit in our empty nursery crying out to God to bring me my baby. We were matched with a birth mother two times and each birth mother changed her mind and decided to parent. It's an exciting time for the birth mothers and you are very happy for them, for their choice but at the same time, your sad. BUT THEN, God brought us F.  He knew the child He had planned for us and He was right (of course). F is amazing!!!! I thank God for picking me to be her mother. 

So I have been thinking about the nights spent crying in F's nursery....God had her planned.... He KNEW her.  The creator of the heavens and earth KNEW her!  His timing was perfect. If it were on my time, she would have been born pre-maturely. But she wasn't, she was born healthy and strong and as spunky then as she is now! 

So if God took care of F ....I MUST trust him to take care of K too!  I will have joy and peace while I wait on you Lord!!!!  Thank you for your new mercies each day!  And thank all of you for your fervent prayers for K and our family. We are blessed!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment